You'll Find Answers to Our Most Popular Questions Here.
What is Fridays Rewards?
Fridays loyalty program called Give Me Mores Stripes® was updated in early September 2016 to be called Fridays Rewards. Effective 9/6/16, all Give Me More Stripes Members will be a member of Fridays Rewards. All points, benefits and rewards are available in Fridays Rewards. As always, simply provide the server your phone number to get credit for your visit.
How can I join Fridays Rewards?
You can join via your mobile phone by downloading the Fridays mobile app, clicking on the Rewards section or tab and completing the enrollment form there. You can also sign up at participating Fridays locations or click here to join on our website.
How will I receive my rewards?
After you request your reward on the website of the Rewards tab of the Fridays app, your Reward will display online. Access and print it, or just show it to your server on your mobile device while you're at your favorite Fridays. Or, you can save it for later. You'll find saved rewards in your Rewards Wallet. Reward Certificates can only be used once. Each Reward is valid for 60 days from date of issuance.
What benefits do I get from being a Fridays Rewards member?
You will earn one point for every dollar spent at participating restaurants on qualifying purchases with food. Use your earned points to select from a variety of free food Rewards. The Reward Certificates are valid for 60 days after issuance. In addition to the Rewards, you also get these great perks just for being a Fridays RewardsSM member:
- Free appetizer or dessert after you join
- Free dessert with purchase of an entrèe to celebrate your Birthday
- Special "surprise" treats for members only, delivered by your server
- Exclusive offers and discounts sent via email
- Free Jump the Line Pass to skip to the front of the crowd after every third visit (one-time use only)
- Special events, menu tastings and parties
Do points expire?
No, points do not expire for active members. Just visit once every 12 months to remain active. Make sure you provide the server your phone number or account number during each visit to ensure you receive points and to remain an active member.
Are you having trouble logging in?
- You will need to use the same email address that you created your Fridays Rewards account with in order to sign in (example: email@example.com).
- If you forgot your password or did not receive a password, click here and then scroll to the "Already a Member" section and click Forgot Password? link.
- Enter your email address associated with your Fridays Rewards account and click submit
- Check your email and follow the instructions to reset your password
How can I see my current rewards?
Log in to https://www.tgifridays.com/login or use the Rewards tab on the FridaysSM Mobile App, then click your Reward History link on the member home page. As long as the Reward has not expired and has not been redeemed, you can print it or flash it to your server.
What purchases qualify for rewards?
- Purchase that includes food at participating locations will be credited points.
- Credit will be given for dine-in, to-go and delivery orders.
- Credit will be given if you pay with a gift card, but you will not be given credit for buying a gift card, unless there is a published promotional offer.
- Credit will not be given for alcoholic beverage-only purchases. To qualify, the check must also include a food item.
- Credit will not be given for sales tax, state fees, delivery charges or gratuities.
- Credit will not be given for items received for free due to coupons, discounts or receipt adjustments.
What if I lose or forget my membership number?
You can use the phone number you used to sign up to earn points. Simply give that phone number to your server.
I used Mobile Pay. How do I get Fridays Rewards credit?
Be sure to tell your server your account number or your phone number prior to closing your tab and check with your server that you have been given rewards credit. If you forgot to get credit when you were in the restaurant, you can use the information listed on your Mobile Pay emailed receipt to get credit. Log in to your account and select "Get Rewards Credit".
Where can I use my gift card?
You may use your gift card at any participating Fridays location.
Can I use a card internationally?
TGI Fridays gift cards are only valid in the United States.
Do gift cards expire or have any fees?
No, TGI Fridays gift cards do not expire or carry any fees.
Is there a minimum amount and/or maximum amount I can put on a gift card?
Yes, our gift cards have a minimum value of $5 and a maximum value of $500 per card.
Can I put a tip on my gift card?
Yes, if you have funds remaining on your gift card you may use them towards a tip. You will receive a slip similar to a credit card where you can write the tip amount in.
What is an eGift Card?
An eGift Card is an electronic or eGift Card, as opposed to a traditional plastic gift card, and can be purchased from www.fridays.com and can be redeemed at any participating Fridays location.
What are the advantages of sending an eGift Card over sending a conventional plastic card?
There are numerous advantages to using eGift Cards including the instant gratification and convenience of purchasing and using the gift card. An eGift Card allows you to add a personal audio or text message and a photo to your gift card. eGift Cards are perfect for that last minute gift and can be scheduled for delivery on a specific day and time. eGift Cards are virtual so there are no delivery or handling charges. Lastly, eGift Cards are an environmentally friendly gift choice.
How can I check the balance of my eGift Card?
To check your gift card balance, go to www.fridays.com/giftcards and click the "Check Balance" link. When prompted, enter the gift card number and pin.
Are there any fees associated with purchasing an eGift Card?
There are no delivery or handling charges; you only pay for the face value of the eGift Card.
What should I do if my gift card is lost or stolen?
TGI Fridays cannot be responsible for lost or stolen cards, however, if you have proof of purchase contact customer care for assistance. If we find your gift card has not been redeemed or has some remaining value, we can cancel the original and issue you a new eGift Card for that value.
How do I apply?
Visit our careers page and search for a position that is right for you.
How do I apply to TGI FIRDAYS in other countries?
You will need to visit the designated site for that country our careers site on supports U.S. stores
How do I know that my application has been submitted?
You will receive a thank you email letting you know that your application has been submitted.